Well tomorrow, August 25th, 2011, I will go from this...
to this...
to this! Right? Isn't that what's supposed to happen?
Please say a little prayer that Baby Brother arrives safely to this world and that Mommy doesn't have too much pain getting him here.
I promise pictures of our new addition will be posted tomorrow. Oh geez what am I going to change the title of this blog to? The Key Girls and Boy? Guess I only had the present on my mind when naming it 'The Key Girls'!




So exciting, sending prayers your way for a smooth and healthy deliver and baby boy!!! So very excited for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! Thoughts and prayers are being sent your way! Can't wait to see Mr. Key.
ReplyDeleteso excited! praying for you and for your sweet baby boy. Can't WAIT to see pics!!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! Good Luck today! Anxious to hear what Baby Boy Key's name is. Sending prayers for a safe delivery your way!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow! Clint, Charlie and I will be saying prayers for you guys tonight. I can't wait to meet your precious little man!
ReplyDeleteBlessings on you guys tomorrow!
ReplyDeletePraying that all goes smoothly for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures! - Gayle
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! I am so ready to see more pictures of that little boy...get on that mama. I KNOW you can multi task!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! I can't wait to see pictures of him and find out what his name is!!!
ReplyDelete