And just hanging out on the porch watching the cows in the field. At least they have their panties on this time.
Mommy, 32 weeks... The Girls, about 40 weeks...
Silly silly silly, and always trying to be like Mommy.
Belly shot and for some reason this picture only looks about half the size that I really am. Maybe my camera is a little slimming? I WISH!
Baby Brother is very active these days, although I don't have many complaints about the way I feel. I must say during the day I feel pretty good. I get a little tight in the evening after being on my feet all day and eating everything under the sun, but usually back to normal in the morning. My sciatic nerve is still a killer and just praying it goes away when he makes his debut and the pressure is off my rear!
Have a good weekend!



Those girls are too precious! Can't wait to see them with their little brother!
ReplyDeleteha ha - LOVE the action shot! They are so cute - can't wait to meet the new little one!
ReplyDeleteOMG you look so cute. We need to get together before you have the baby!!!! And those little naked hiney's precious, my boys still do this too, and we have neighbors, yikes!!!
ReplyDelete