Photobucket

March 21, 2011

Baby Kisses at 4 months

Well, here you have it. The girls kissing baby at 4 months. The girls love to give the baby kisses and love to act like they have one of their own. I've been trying to capture it, but we catch the girls asking the other to kiss their baby. They lift up their shirts and the other kisses the tummy. A little scary, but priceless.



9 comments:

  1. OMG I love this picture!!! You look amazing!! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering what you looked like...When do we all find out what you are having?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You look awesome! And not even in maternity jeans yet?? I had given in to the huge elastic waistbands by then! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. And you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet!!! The y are going to be such great big sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. precious, my friend! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww....so sweet!! And your bump is adorable!!! When do you find out what you are having?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails