Photobucket

January 2, 2011

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday

I’m sure you’ve all been wondering how in the heck our Christmas was and anxiously awaiting pictures of the girls. Well, they are coming, but first just a few pics from our New Years and William’s 30th Birthday Celebration in Breckenridge, CO! Christmas was a whirlwind with 5 Christmas gatherings so no time to blog, and then we threw some warm clothes together and went skiing to celebrate William’s 30th, which is on New Year’s Eve. Adde & Clare wanted to stay home with Gams & Pops so we were able to enjoy some time away, although missed them boo coos. We also missed all of you that couldn’t join us and you’re probably glad you didn’t because it was –10 with –30 wind chill the majority of the time. I was never in less than 3 layers and we only skied one day. That was a little disappointing, but we made up for it just being together with good friends and making the best of it. Happy Birthday honey and I hope you had a wonderful birthday trip. You deserved every minute of it and I look forward to celebrating many many more birthdays with you! I love you!

A couple shots from the trip…

2010-12-31 002 

 

We must have just walked outside because usually I would have hat on and scarf wrapped around my face.

2011-01-01 001

 

Our group New Year’s Eve…me, William, Michael and Jake

2010-12-31 024

 

Happy Birthday!!

2010-12-31 015

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I've been wondering if you were going to take your little munchkins skiing this year! With that weather, I bet you're glad they stayed behind! Can't wait to see your Christmas pics! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Breck and no phonecall? It's only an hour from here... :) Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny - we just missed you. Took the kids to Breckenridge for New Year's weekend. TOO COLD!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails