We had Christmas Eve for my mom’s family at our house on Friday night. We had a great time and the girls loved playing with everyone. It was raining like crazy, but we managed. I was running around so only got a couple shots!
The girls with Cousin Cuc.
Girls with Aunt Cammy & Uncle Dale. I love this pic!!
No one needs to teach this toddler how to eat fried chicken. She’s got it down…and had about 3 legs to boot. Go Clare!
Once again dancing to Apple Bottom Jeans Snowman.
Me, Kate and Uncle Dale getting ready for the Chinese Christmas.
William and our nieces, Emilie & Kate…with their new blankets our cousin Amy made us. Super Soft!
Off to bed to wait for Santa to deliver our presents. I had to have one of his cookies before going to bed because they looked so good.

loving your Christmas updates, my friend! Just want to squeeze those sweet girls! :)
ReplyDelete