Here we are with Mommy & Daddy at our local Christmas Parade. We enjoyed it WAY more than last year. Last year we had more fun playing in the back of Bandi’s car and this year we sat in the chair and watched every float go by and even waved and yelled MERRY CHRISTMAS! It was so neat to see all the lights and hear all the sounds.
Totally amused! I guess!
This one sums it up! Nothing better than our good ole small town. We love Tractors!
And there goes Santa Claus….
Hurry hide…Santa Claus is coming.
Is he here yet?
Nope.
Is he in here?
Maybe we should close our eyes again and he’ll come out.
Actually we were just playing hide and seek with Granny…not Santa Claus silly!
Meet Elfie! This is Santa’s helper that visits our home everyday and flies back to the North Pole each night and gives Santa a report on our behavior. We are SOOOOOO good for Elfie. Don’t want to risk loosing any presents over being bad girls. We LOVE you Elfie!

So cute!!! We have an Elfie too, I think it musst be a popular name!
ReplyDeleteWe have an Elfie too! At least that's what they are calling him this year...who knows what it will be next year or the next! Hope those precious girlies are super good so that Elfie can give Santa a good report!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great picture of the 4 of you!
ReplyDeletePops has already told Santa that you are the best girls ever!! AND he actually listens to Pops and of course elfie.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute girls! I am glad I got to meet you a couple of weeks ago in El Campo. I think the last picture I saw of your girls was their birth announcement at Mrs. Schindler's when I was visting one day. Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDelete