Photobucket

November 7, 2010

The Tutu Trend

~A post by Mommy

Wondering what to do with all those tutu’s? Here it is…Adde’s new fashion trend!  Unit belts were the hip things to layer when I was a kid and now it’s tutu’s. I think it’s pretty brilliant and my doll did it all by herself. The girls haven’t really started playing dress up, so I must admit, this caught me by surprise….especially when I entered their closet!  They have great taste in shoes and now in fashion!

2010-11-07 002 copy 

 

It wasn’t long before Clare was demanding two of them so Adde had to spread them out a bit. Adde patty pink, Clare bear blue.

2010-11-07 006 copy 

 

My sweet dolls giving hugs and kisses…

2010-11-07 010 copy 2010-11-07 011 copy 

 

…and then doing a little dancing.

2010-11-07 018 copy 

 

…or maybe a lot of dancing.

2010-11-07 019 copy 

 

…and some more.

2010-11-07 021 copy 

 

I just love these two girls more than you will ever know!

2010-11-07 022 copy

1 comment:

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails