…the two words I look for in a sale. I’m pulled like a magnet to things that say FREE or 50, whether it’s 50% off, 50 free, etc. This is Shutterfly's Christmas Promotion and geared towards the blog bunch! Blog about us and receive 50 free Christmas Cards! I know there are a million create a card websites, but the one that I remember from the beginning is Shutterfly. I started using Shutterfly to just print my pictures and then quickly used them as a place to create and print professional cards. Their website is very user friendly and they have one-of-a-kind Christmas Card Photo Design Templates. Plus, they send awesome coupons throughout the year that actually make a difference!
I’ve used Shutterfly for past Christmas Cards and always very happy with the end result. One of my fav’s is the one I made after William and I were married. We were married on St. Patty’s Day so I wanted it to have a ‘Lucky Christmas’ feel. With little time searching designs, I found the perfect card, threw in my picture, added my text, clicked the number to order and hit ORDER! It was simple and exactly what I had in mind. What do you think?
The following year, we had two sweet babies to add to the card. I went back and forth with designs and then used one of their Holiday Photo Cards verses the Christmas Photo Cards so it would carry through then entire holidays…
I loved the card, but due to MY incorrect cropping of the pictures, both pictures on the right side were slightly cut off and when the cards came in, one baby was almost missing her head. I called Shutterfly in a panic and their customer service team helped me simply edit the design and order new cards. They were printed and shipped very quickly with no charges. Their customer service is awesome and I loved the new card…
After you get your Christmas Cards out of the way, consider creating one of their great CALENDARS for every member of the family! Who doesn’t use a calendar throughout the year? I made one for my family last year and I’m sure they are expecting a new one so I better hop on and get it ordered. It is so fun to match pictures to each holiday and season and it’s a gift that keeps on giving every time they change the month!
Could you use some freebies? YES I WOULD LOVE 50 FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS!

Can't wait to see your card! We need to exchange addresses! We took our Christmas card pic this morning!
ReplyDelete