Photobucket

September 25, 2010

A little distraction…

 

~ A post from Mommy

I have glass doors to my home office. The girls don’t usually bother me while I’m working, but lately…I’ve had a few distractions. Since they are going potty like big girls now, they always run over to my door to tell me they just went “tee tee on potty”, so I usually clap for them and yell Yeah!  Then occasionally I find them doing this! I can always use a good laugh or a little distraction! I hope it cracks you up just as much as it does me!

Adde on the left, Clare on the right…

2010-09-23 009 

 

2010-09-23 010 

 

2010-09-23 011 

 

2010-09-23 013 

 

2010-09-23 015 

 

2010-09-23 016 

 

2010-09-23 017

8 comments:

  1. HA! They are so stinking cute!! We had those dresses TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must use some great tastin' glass cleaner! They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Too funny! I think you should rent them out to local businesses to increase morale. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little distractions, but I must admit I am quite jealous you can get any work done with them awake, mine would have the house destroyed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy, mystery, exploration, curious, fun, just a few things i can think of....they do love their mommy and of course want to help with her work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls,girls.... and Gams and Adde just cleaned those window panes.....
    I know they look so much better now that you have personalized them. You are so adorable. I can't wait to see you again soon.
    love you,
    Gams

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are the poster children for Windex! Cute girls-

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails