Photobucket

September 19, 2010

From Camo to Orange…

This weekend was opening dove hunting season and it is a REALLY big deal here in our town. People hunt morning and afternoon starting early on Friday. Lots of old friends come into town for the big event and there are many parties to go around. Saturday morning we woke up bright and early to send Daddy off to hunt and then to headed out to play with our friends at The Annual Dove Day Brunch. After the brunch, we hit the cribs for a nap and then got ready to have more friends over at our house for a Dove Day Dinner…and to cheer on the Longhorns.

In order to be fit for the occasion, we started off in our camo overalls for the dove day brunch. 

2010-09-17 001

It started raining outside so we had to move the party inside.

2010-09-17 005

2010-09-17 013  

2010-09-17 010

 

Then we moved on to bigger and better toys…adult shoes.

2010-09-17 015

2010-09-17 016

2010-09-17 017

 

Two pairs…of girls that is.

2010-09-17 019 

 

On to the next party! Go Horns!

2010-09-18 010    

 

Maybe a Fashion Statement?

2010-09-18 002

 

Clare, Baby Suzi and Jake! Good thing Baby Suzi is only a doll…

 2010-09-18 0132010-09-18 004

 

All of our friends…

2010-09-18 015

6 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a fun but busy Saturday. Love the girls in their Longhorn gear! Wasn't it a scary game...glad we could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing cuter than little blondes in camo!! I hope I can get away to do a little dove hunting myself this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adde and Clare,
    I love both of your outfits..... you are adorable. Pops and Gams were pulling for those horns, while Uncle Josh and Aunt Kak were at the game in Lubbock. They are TT fans, but we still love them!
    Gams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never a doubt when the girls are decked out! Hook'em Horns

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog!! LOVE IT, you girls are too cute!! I am a Britni as well!! I have 1 year old b/g twins! What a small world...I am from Texas, now living in the Pacific NW:) Please stop by and say Hi! http://alittlesugar-n-spice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all their outfits!! So cute! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails