Photobucket

June 13, 2010

Sunday Fun day…

Actually everyday in our world should be called a fun day.  We played played and played some more. Here we are in our water park and check out our hair…the sun is turning it white.

2010-06-13 003 

2010-06-13 007

2010-06-13 013 

2010-06-13 018 

2010-06-13 019 

2010-06-13 028

2010-06-13 033

2010-06-13 037  

2010-06-13 046 

 

Hey fam…I know what you’re thinking when you look at this picture…THAT I’M A CLONE OF MY MOTHER! Mom said she would dig up some pics asap to post and show the resemblance.

2010-06-13 052 

2010-06-13 055 

2010-06-13 062

Here’s to you a Monday Fun Day!

3 comments:

  1. More fun than two barrels of monkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love your blog! I don't know if I've ever left you a comment or not, but your girls are absolutely gorgeous! Second of all, I was wondering how you were able to post such big pictures? I choose the largest size that blogger will allow but maybe I'm missing something? Thanks for any help!

    Cecilia (lexiandlyla.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My aquatic angels....... enjoy your play days. Have fun!
    Love Gams.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails