Well Mommy and Daddy were gone again. Yep, they went to visit Uncle Jake, the beach and the fish in Marco Island, Florida. Gams and Pops came down to keep us and got stuck with us again for a long weekend.
So here are Mommy and Daddy at The Snook Inn on Marco Island.
Hmmm…I wonder if they are ever going to call or are they’re having too much fun?
I guess they’re fishing. Here’s Daddy with something on the hook.
Hey guess what…it’s Mommy and Daddy. They’re having fun, but MISSING us lots! What Daddy? You caught a really big Snook on the fly? Way to go!
Whoa, nice fish!
Are they going to call us again? We’re pretty busy with Gams and Pops, but always awaiting your call.
Oh look, here they are out again at dinner!
Still no call…maybe tomorrow?
Oh look, Uncle Jake has a fish on the hook. Hmmm…wonder what it is?
Here Clare, it’s Uncle Jake. He said he caught a really big fish!
Wow, nice Tarpon! That is a big fish! Good Job Uncle J!
Mommy & Daddy said the plants, trees and beaches were beautiful!
So, y’all are finally on your way home? Yippee! We can’t wait to see you…although we don’t want Gams and Pop Pop to leave.
Thanks Gams & Pops for a fun filled weekend. We had so much fun getting out of the house! When are you coming back?
Love you!

Pops had a great weekend with you, ART, Museum of Natural History, Shaved Ice, pool party, grocery shopping and lots of reading and huggin and balls of every color and size AND I really appreciate you calling for GAMS alot and saying all the things new and wonderful. I wish I could see you every weekend but I do promise to see you very soon.
ReplyDeleteHow fun and what a cute post!
ReplyDeletelove this post! Looks like lots of fun! I'm ready for another vacation... :)
ReplyDelete