Today we got busted in Daddy’s boots again and we had mug shots taken for the local police blotter (aka the BLOG)!
Not sure if we mentioned this before, but these are Daddy’s boots from when he was a kid. How cool is that?
Have a great weekend everybody…and hopefully we won’t go to jail!
~Adde & Clare

How cute! I was starting to wonder, because Daddy's boots looked so small, glad you clarified. Both of your families were so good about saving things from when y'all were little.
ReplyDeleteLove that they are wearing daddy's boots...so sweet!
ReplyDeleteAdde and Clare - You look better in those boots than your daddy did when he was a little boy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you know, I bet even if they tried to put you in jail, you could talk your way out of it! I just can't wait to see you both. It has been toooooooooooooo long.
love you,
Gams
I have popcaca's in the freezer for both of you
OMG how cute is that!!! I love it!
ReplyDelete