Photobucket

February 17, 2010

Feed dog & pick out wine for dinner…

These are the two chores Mommy gave us today and since we do what we’re told..here we are. Adde is making sure the dog is fed by feeding Lissi piece by piece and dispensing it out of the dog food (aka gumball) machine and Clare is checking out the wine selection for dinner. Good good girls!

3 comments:

  1. I love that they worked independently to get both things done - smart little girls! Clare looked more like a wine fridge inspector :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute!! I love how they both look at you when Clare opens the wine fridge. It's like they are waiting to see if you are going to tell them no. And Miss Lissi is waiting so paiently for some more food!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. They are soooo cute. I liked at the end when Clare tried to open the drawer and Adde closed it. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails