Photobucket

January 6, 2010

Ride’em Cowgirls

In the past cows have been pretty scary to us, especially when they ‘moo’ in the back pasture while we’re playing on the porch. We’ve been trying to get over that phobia and guess what…now they’re our best friend. We went from being cowards to cowgirls. Thanks Gams & Pops for helping us overcome that with our new rides.

5 comments:

  1. Well those are the cutest cows I've ever seen! It's so funny how they want to do just what the other one is doing! They're such cuties! I love their ponytails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pops says ok to riding the not so real cows cause they are fun....can't wait to get the real pony....even more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I think that we had the same thing in black&white and so far, the boys have been so scared of it that I had to put the cow away!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlie girls....Gams loves to see you on the cows and that you have overcome their scariness!!!! Pops can't decide on either a pony or Longhorn, or maybe BOTH!!!!
    Love you and can't wait to see you soon.
    gams

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails