Photobucket

January 10, 2010

Happy 60th Granny

Before we left on our big trip, we found a few minutes to have lunch with Granny Karen and the Schindler Fam for her 60th birthday. Happy Birthday Granny and here are some pictures from the big chaotic lunch! 2009-12-27 014Our Fam…Granny, Us & The Bodungen’s.

2009-12-27 016Us & Mommy & Daddy.

2009-12-27 003 The Janik’s and their girls.

2009-12-27 004 The Sims/Zwhar’s.

2009-12-27 005 The Bodungen’s.

2009-12-27 006 Granny & Adde taking a look outside.

2009-12-27 009Jourdan & Monica with us looking in the window.

 2009-12-27 001 Static filled Clare.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to tell you that I love the girls' clothes here!!! You dress them just oh-so-nicely! I love your taste...if I had girls, oh boy, I would be in trouble...Although dressing boys is fun, too, you just have to look harder and bypass most of the boring stuff out there!

    Sweet girls....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is adorable . . Love the family picture!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails