Photobucket

January 29, 2010

Poor Me…

We were so excited when Mommy opened her suitcase to unpack because we knew she would have lots of clothes for us to play dress up with. Well, since my sister is a Hog..she grabbed almost everything and all I got was…well, you’ll see. 

Here is Clare with both of Mommy and Daddy’s bathing suits around her neck, one of Mommy’s shoes on one foot and one of Daddy’s shoes on the other.2010-01-27 003

Here she is again showing it off…2010-01-27 004 

And here I am with the only thing left that I could find…one of Mommy’s shoes. Poor me!2010-01-27 005 

Here is Clare again, and luckily she lost Mommy’s shoe so I grabbed it and made me a pair! Look at me in the background. I have to be quick around her because she takes everything! That’s okay, because a few minutes after Mommy took this picture, she fell down because her hands were caught up in all those clothes and she hurt her nose…2010-01-27 007

I still love you sis! ~Adde

3 comments:

  1. Your girls are just so cute!!! I see little Williams!!!!!!!! Too much for me, Kolton is always in my purse getting money or credit cards, and goes digging in the closets for shoes. He usually wears our shoes and insists that we have shoes on too, even if they are not ours!!!! Funny when he takes his dad mommys shoes. SOOO nice to have met you and see William. The next time you guys are up this way you will have to let us know, we should get together and have a playdate with the kids and grown ups too. My email is Kirstenfernau@hotmail.com (remind William about that Chicken and dumplings recipe from Carol).

    Take Care,

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... looks like Mommy and Daddy got away to somewhere warm! They look so cute playing dress up! Can't wait for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls, sharing is a tough thing to learn cause we each have special wants and desires. I am certain that "shoes" will always be a competiton even when they are nearly the same and look so good. As a Pops, I really don't understand the "shoes" deal but I have seen an entire room dedicated to such things.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails