Photobucket

January 26, 2010

18 mo. going on…15

Busted! Mommy has been blaming Daddy all this time for being broke, but she finally caught us. Sorry Daddy, we have been the ones stealing her cash. I think we’ve been taught to say we’re sorry and now everything’s okay…right? If not, we’ll take you out to dinner too.  2010-01-20 010 2010-01-20 011

So, even though Mommy says we’re 18 mo going on 15, we feel we act our age. As for an update on what we love to do these days…

  • Cleaning House, Washing Clothes, Cooking Dinner…yea Mom wishes
  • Brushing our 12 teeth every night
  • Bathing and our naked time before and after
  • Hitting the sack at 8pm and yelling for Mama about 8am…although Adde likes to yell about 7:30am so she can have some one-0n-one time with her
  • Big breakfast, lunch and dinner are fine, but nothing better than pancakes, cream of wheat, oatmeal, waffles, eggs, well you know what all the breakfast foods are
  • As all of you know…Bananas
  • Shoes
  • Two naps, one about 10:30 and one about 3pm
  • Dancing…Mommy asks if we’re ready to dance and we get out on the floor, put our hands up and start singing “Apple Bottom Jeans…” and we love to Hit The Floor when told.
  • Music, we will always dance when music plays
  • Biting, yes we feel this is necessary at times
  • Screaming, this is also necessary at times, especially when no one is listening to us
  • Going to the Library, Museum and Play dates to see our friends
  • Red Licorice
  • Shoes
  • Dressing up in Mommy’s shoes, headbands and underwear (around the neck)
  • We say some words, but understand like crazy and will try to do anything you ask
  • Did we say shoes?
  • And most importantly, we love to love our Mommy & Daddy
  • Oh yea…and to Blog!

5 comments:

  1. So cute and so true!! My one daughter has been starting to get up every two hours at night again at almost 3 months 9 months. I don't think you would surprised when I say: "I'm not amused!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can float the loan girls just call me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they grabbed Mommy's wallet and found a little hiding place! That's hilarious! 12 teeth? Wow! So I guess I can look forward to a lot more teething over the next 6 months? Oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute. Love the Apple bottom jeans song! I've got to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Britni your girls are just precious. You've got your hands full with those two beauties!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails