Photobucket

December 6, 2009

A tidbit to tide you over…

We know we know…we’re slacking on our postings and we know you anxious followers are looking for some good pictures and stories. Well Mommy & Daddy have been busy bees lately throwing parties and working so we haven’t been able to get many new pictures taken. They threw a big Christmas Party this weekend at our house with about 50 of their friends so we got to go spend the night with Grandpa John and Anna. Thanks for keeping us and we had so much fun! Also, Gams, Pops and Granny came to visit Saturday before the party and we had lots of fun playing and spending time with the people we love most. Here are some pictures of us in our new adorable hats we got from a good friend and some of M & D  from the party that they said we could share. We think they had a really good time!2009-12-06 0072009-12-06 002  2009-12-06 003

2009-12-05 0172009-12-05 073

3 comments:

  1. Love em!! I've been waiting for the cold weather so we can wear our cute hats, but it's been so cold that we've stayed inside. Rats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britni,you are wonderful and so beautiful, I just know that the girls and William are remarkably lucky to have you take care of them. I wish we could be closer to watch and help...but then again my help might be just spoiling....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet, beautiful baby girls. I love you, I love you, I love you!
    And you look so adorable in your flowered hats.....what fun!

    And I love that you put pics of Mommy and Daddy. They love each other and love you, too.
    Counting the days till I see you again.xxoo

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails