Photobucket

December 11, 2009

Frisky Friday

Mommy finally let us go outside and play for a little  while today. Thank goodness because we’ve been hermits lately stuck in the house. We both had runny noses and a little cough and since the weather has not been cooperating, we’ve had to really get creative inside…and Mommy says her house can feel the pain! We bundled up in our new little hats from Aunt Kak, our gloves, and whatever clothes we pulled out of our drawers. Literally, this is what we picked to wear! Don’t you like it?

So, here is some footage of our Frisky Friday outside on the porch.

2009-12-11 005 

Clare going in for a smooch!2009-12-11 010
2009-12-11 011 2009-12-11 012 2009-12-11 015 2009-12-11 020 2009-12-11 022 2009-12-11 025 2009-12-11 026 2009-12-11 029 2009-12-11 031 2009-12-11 033 2009-12-11 037

Time to go in…our cheeks are getting red!]

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little girls! I enjoy reading your blog....and I love the bright vivid colors that the girls are in! I have twin boys so not a lot of pink here but I still like to dress them in colorful stuff, especially in the summer time! Just wanted to say hello, too....:) Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little hats!! Looks like that had a great time playing outside, even in the cold. I know I finally let the boys play outside yesterday because the ground was finally dry, and then it poured again last night, ugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they are having so much fun together! I can't wait until we can run and slide! They look adorable all bundled up!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails