Okay, so I thought I would share with all of you our silly little trick we played on our family and the great pictures we had from the girls in the wagon. I did a little photo editing and conveniently added a snake into two pictures that were perfect for it. I emailed it to our family with the title “Can you believe it…Adde likes snakes?” The snake is pretty comical looking, but some of the family didn’t think it was so funny. Adde & Clare put me up to it! ~Momma Key
Look Momma, there is something crazy in the water…
Happy Halloween!

That is great!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
ReplyDeleteNaShay
Ha Ha ha, that is hilarious, I so thought it was real!
ReplyDeleteIts not nice to scare old people. They might have to go to the hospital for heart medication and stuff. Now that I really know your mommy was tricking me I am good to go.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! It looks so real in the pic where she is holding it.
ReplyDelete