It has been raining and raining and we love it because we get to do really fun things when it rains. Yesterday, we got to go shopping with mommy & daddy and today we got to go boating in our wagon…yes, it was a magic ride right in our own back yard.
Lissi wanted to ride too!

How fun!! Looks like they had a blast.
ReplyDeleteWay too fun! Great Pictures!
ReplyDeletePretty Funny! Wish I could have come over for a magic ride in the wagon.
ReplyDeleteAdde and Clare, what's next, swimming lessons???? Daddy should have had life vests on both of you!!!! What was he thinking? I would say you went for a ride in the Amazon - deep water AND snakes.
ReplyDeleteCounting the days, hours and minutes until I see you this weekend. Love you girls.
Looks like Daddy needs to build a lake in the back yard instead of the front. Watch out for mosquitos and snakes.
ReplyDelete