My sweet granddaughters. My how you have grown..... and how healthy you are. I am tickled everyday that I can read about you. Thank you mommy for keeping me connected with Adde and Clare. You both look adorable in your stroller at the museum. I know you enjoyed visiting with your friends from the NICU. You both started as little bitties and have grown to be big and strong and healthy, thanks to the care and love of your mommy and daddy. I can't wait to see you again in June. xxoo gams
My sweet granddaughters. My how you have grown..... and how healthy you are. I am tickled everyday that I can read about you. Thank you mommy for keeping me connected with Adde and Clare.
ReplyDeleteYou both look adorable in your stroller at the museum. I know you enjoyed visiting with your friends from the NICU. You both started as little bitties and have grown to be big and strong and healthy, thanks to the care and love of your mommy and daddy.
I can't wait to see you again in June.
xxoo
gams
Hey!! I thought I recognized the background! MJ LOVES the children's museum!!
ReplyDeleteGood times!!
Abby