Photobucket

March 18, 2009

St. Patrick’s Day

Another year down. William and I had our 2 year Anniversary yesterday and we went to dinner at The Oak Room in Victoria. We had a very nice evening and it was great to get away. Our cousin Kate has been staying with us while she is on spring break and the girls have been having fun with her. St. Patty’s Day was a success.

This has been a busy month because I have been been working/volunteering at the Houston Rodeo, although not as much as I usually do since the girls have arrived, but a couple days here and there. William has been great and always encourages me to go and is happy to keep his two favorite little girls…daddy girls they are definitely going to be.

As far as the girls, they are moving right along. We had to finally put them in their own cribs at night because they were starting to scratch and kick each other. They love their space now. They are eating solids 1-2 times/day if I can find time and still loving their cereal bottle before bed. Sleeping through the night has continued to be successful with them going to bed around 8pm and starting to rustle around 7am. I know we are very lucky. Sitting up is our next chore and they have just about mastered it. Not crawling yet, but imagine it will be sooner than later.

Clare loves her baby food as you can see, although when she’s had enough, she’s had enough.

2039 2010

Here is our 3rd child “Sissy Lissi” and I always find her laying exactly where I want to put the girls, so I offered her the bottle.

2041

As you may have noticed, this is our new site. It is more user friendly to update and jazz up. You can still leave comments under each update as you could on the other website under Guestbook…all you have to do is click on “Comments”. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics!!! I need to come see the girls soon...we need to put a date on it!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails