Photobucket

October 31, 2014

Boo! Here are pics from Halloween 2014

Yes it's scary how old these pics are and how much my kids have already changed!  Our PTC Halloween Carnival was a hit as usual! I think these may be my fav costumes and I just knew they were going to use them for dress up over and over again since they are so big and fun...but I'm sad to report they haven't touched them since!!! I think they pulled the flowers off the black leotard and dress up in those but the skirts are still stuck on the rack ;(. Bennet dresses as spider man just about every other day so I now know to just buy the dang costumes and not to waste my precious time!








Check out Andy the Army man! My BFF is a super creative costume maker! OMG!


B at his school Halloween parade!









Trick or Treating with Gams and Pops. If I remember correctly, we dumped them off and headed to Nascar! I know they had a ball hitting up the streets in Coppell!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails