Photobucket

August 4, 2014

The girls turned 6...and now about to turn 7...yikes!

Someone please slow down time! They look so much younger here than they do now, almost a year later! Adde and Clare are growing up to be such amazing little girls and even though they fight like there is no tomorrow, I wouldn't change a thing. Ok maybe just half as much fighting. I know sisters fight, but geezie peezie! I guess it's because they are inseparable and love either soooo much! 

The morning of their big day!


Skates! They got skates that they haven't worn again since that day. I guess that is one funny thing about posting so late is that you can speak about what's happened or hasn't happened between then and now. lol! Maybe we can wrap them up and give them skates for their 7th birthday. I think my sister gave them roller blades too that they've worn once. I know what they are getting this year!



They were lucky enough to have Gams, Pops and the Grishams with them on their special day!



Well that's a wrap! Skates went back in box and on shelf. 





Oh this was their favorite! Their mermaid swim party was a hit and they have worn these tails numerous times and asked me to wear them a thousand times. We will definitely use them again this summer hoping they fit!












My little flyers!









I made those cupcake toppers out of white chocolate and they pretty much melted the second we put them out in the sun. They look good in these pictures but this must have been within minute 1 of them being out the refrigerator. Shortly after they were all melted. Baker fail! Next time I will buy the toppers for sure! Waste. of. time!





The towels I made for party favors and just used rubber bands to make a tail and sewed a ribbon in the waste so they could tie them on. They were a hit but I'm sure no one has used them since and then you just have this funky towel hanging around that you don't know what to do with. I know because I have 5 extras. 




gift gifts and more gifts!





the mermaids are heading out to sea! 





Happy Birthday girls!! Love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails