Photobucket

November 11, 2013

2 Sweet 2 Be 2

Ok ok yes he did turn 2 back in August. He helped the girls celebrate at their big bash and then he chose to do a low-key party on his big day with lunch and some token time at Chuck E Cheese!

Lupe Tortilla was his restaurant of choice ;) ;)



He is just 2 sweet 2 be 2!




some of the fam that joined us




Adde suckering Josh to help her with a word search I'm sure




More sweet fam! Sorry Cam caught ya with eyes closed but couldn't leave you out.




Now time for presents. Do you think he was a bit excited?




Oh and this tractor was a home run. I don't think he put it down for weeks.




Oh and then a new race car and train mat for his room so he can drive for miles!




They are bonding!




My handsome little farmer...I guess is what I'd call him here.




No way he was putting on that sombrero. 







I look like I had one too many margaritas. Probably did the night before but I think I was just drinking tea here.




The tractor made it into Chuck E Cheese!




It didn't take him long to figure out this game!




Ugh huh!




and on to find the next game to conquer...













His all time favorite! Bam Bam Bam!




putting the 30 token in I think...




A little hesitant with the characters




real hesitant with Barney




but then they had a talk and they were best buds!







Bennet drew a free coupon for this machine...can't remember what it's called but there was no way he was going to get in here so Emilie jumped on in.




We drug them out of the place and he conked out before we made it out of the parking lot!




Back home and it wasn't long before he was playing a little golf and digging. 






How cool is this thing? It's his own digger and it only took him about 3 tries to figure out how to make it work. 







Happy Birthday to my favorite son. I can say that right? Yep because he's my one and only! I don't talk about his character or personality very much on here but I could honestly write a book about him. He is just the sweetest little boy and about the most independent child I know. Even though he has two sisters,  he is wonderful at entertaining himself and doing what Bennet wants to do. He is a little loud at times but if you know me it's expected. He can hold his own and his sisters better hang on. Although he's independent, he still loves to be rocked for nap and bedtime. I thought people were crazy that rocked their children all the time but when you begin to realize how fast they grow up, you hang on to those moments that you can't keep forever. He loves so many things...but I'd have to say probably #1 is his "bankies". He has three blankets that he is pretty crazy about. Not sure how long he'll tag them around but I'll let him as long as he wants. He makes a great Linus. He also love his hats! We are beginning to potty train but I'm not hard core so we'll see how long it lasts. He loves to go in the potty but pretty much on his own time. He can say or repeat anything you say but says everything in one to three word sentences. 
Bennet do it. 
Milk? Yes. Ok. 
Playground. Slide. Run. Play. Friends. Ok. 
Cookie? please? Ok. Thank you. 
He always answers his own quesitons. He drives me crazy in the car because he asks me about everything he sees and will continue to ask or say Mommy until I answer him. Man he's a smart cookie and I'm so lucky to call him my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails