Get ready...here is a picture dump and soon I'll be posting an iphone pic dump. Just need to get all these on here!
Daily meal cooked by Clare for her children. Man they are such good eaters.
Cuz Kate's First Communion!
The after celebration at Aunt Bandie's and Uncle D's. B thinks it's sooo funny to run up and act like he's going to stay for the pic but then runs away.
A game where B steals the ball and everyone else watches him. Right up his alley.
Miss Hollywood!
Our weekly (well in the beginning) visit to the baseball park to support our cousins Kate and Em!
Em... who played a couple games and then broke her pinky...not playing ball.
Bennet's got a gun. A regular occurrence.
Fair day... this is a first. The girls with a clown. Typically they would run the opposite direction.
BFF's. Not sure why the only boy looks so sad with all these cuties!
Destructo! Yes he put both of those rockers up on the ottoman.
and then proceeded to climb up into the chairs. I did give him a slight nudge but only because I wanted a picture. He would have easily done it himself if I was not there to assist.
Our mound of rocks for our playground. Guess I'll have to get a pic!
A crawfish boil with some of the biggest crawfish I have ever seen...from H.E.B.














No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...