I'm sorry blog. I promise to pay more attention to you.
Love this pic! Miss Lauren is such a sport!
Ride em cowboy!
Daddy's bday is NewYear's Eve and always a fun filled day and night!! Most of the time more fun filled than we planned ;).
What better gift is there than this???
This NY we had friends out to the house for a laid back celebration!
B loves the taste of fire. Just kiddding...actually he just thought it was a big sucker.
William getting ready to light some fireworks in the rain! It was super nasty out but we managed to have a yea ole time!
Fireworks on the porch. That was pretty safe.
Oh better..they moved out to the grass and huddled around a lit firework waiting for it to explode.
Just one of B's many pics pushing his stroller. (actually my stroller from when I was a kid)
Oh he looks happy! Poor baby!
Waiting in line to hold some kind of firework while it blows up. Daddy was using all safety measures I'm sure.
again with his stroller
Happy Birthday Daddy...and Misty whose bday is New Year's Day. Unfortunately she had a sick baby and wasn't able to come but we sang to her and enjoyed cake in her honor.
and then blew up cake in their honor. boys...way to ruin a wonderfully delicious cake. oh well I didn't need to eat on it for days anyway.
yes they filled the cake with black cats and BOOM!
playing in the ugly rainy weather but having a great time
and the big boys playing in the yucky rainy weather
and just about time to hit the sack...and yes this was after midnight!
and then we played a silly game of adult handbandz...not as fun as watching the kids play the kids version but we had some good laughs!
and somehow these four were still at my house the next morning! slumber party!
Adde finally got to make some cotton candy! The girls got the machine for Christmas and of course I was putting it off...but finally gave in on New Year's Day!
Good times and now we're already approaching EAster! Yikes! Slow down world!

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...