After almost two months of NO exercise, William and I manned up and ran with the family in our local 5K Jingle Bell Run. It was hot and we were out of shape, but we ran side by side pushing strollers and managed to finish in a little over 30 minutes.
This guy is about the only one that was in shape...as he's always on the run!
The kids getting ready for the kids race.
A little blurry but B showing his stuff.
So the only 2 year old didn't have a racing buddy so I told them to put Bennet up to the plate. He got a late start, but ran all the way through and actually probably would have won if he knew that GO meant GO.
A little red faced! It was HOT even though it was December! Only in Texas.
Oh and we did win a prize for the family with the most spirit! I will admit we haven't ran since. Man I miss my Exercise!

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...