Photobucket

December 3, 2012

A little horsing around!

It was time to drag out the ole horse from the attic again for this little guy. We put it in his bedroom when he was sleeping and when he woke up, he started panicking for me to get him out so he could hop on...blankees and all.  I tried to find some pics of the girls on him but haven't been able to find any. I can't imagine that I missed a photo opp?



So Bennet got the spring horse, but A&C got to ride Poppa's real horses. They have been hot and cold about riding horses, but were super hot this time and saddled right up. Now Poppa just needs to get them a little saddle that will fit them!

Adde Patty Pony Ride.










The judges.



Clare Bear Pony Ride!













Looks at this doll and that blue sky! A natural poser!






Emilie...she wasn't real sure so just decided to laugh!



Adde round 2.







Clare round 2. I'm just making this up because I can't tell who is who. It's getting dark.




This was on Thanksgiving day so the rest of our celebration is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails