Photobucket

November 10, 2012

Halloween Day


Yes we had a pumpkin carving night...but somehow I only took pictures of this little pumpkin and didn't even get a pick of Adde & Clare's pumpkins. Ok, well they were really Mommy & Daddy's because A&C only showed interest for about 1 minute and that was in pulling the seeds out. 

Thanks to some of my other friends, I tortured my poor son and crammed him in this cold pumpkin because I thought it would make an adorable picture. Don't turn me in...after you see his initial reaction below. 

Ahh...how cute!



NOT a happy pumpkin!



Until I crammed some gold fish in his mouth. 



Food always does the trick with this little guy. 



Halloween night about to head to the Bodungens for some Hayride trick or treating. Not to mention that Clare was on the verge of Strep and had been to the doc early that morning. We dosed her up with Amox and Tylenol and she was good to go! She couldn't have missed Halloween because I know her sister wouldn't have shared the candy! ! 

Not sure what was up with Wilma & Betty's smiles!



The rest of the crew...




Bam Bam watching the first go round to see how it works. 









Clare did stay home from school that day and missed her party at school. Wilma didn't want to go without Betty so she decided to go as a princess instead. 
The Pre K3 Class



Adde and her friends.



They trick or treated around the school to the older kids classrooms. This was cousin Em's classroom and Adde that she was a real Princess getting to visit cousin Em. It. Made. Her. Day!



They also sang a Halloween jingle to the classes. 



and then they made some bootiful artwork!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails