Photobucket

October 29, 2012

Pick Your Poison

My Dad's company turned 30 this year so we celebrated with another Halloween party like we had for the 25th Anniversary. 












Two of our first guests. I think they showed up to the wrong party ;) Oh no, it's Halloween.



My Dad and Anna



Ok...so can you figure out what we are?








My Gma as Annie Oakley. 



My mother and I think the best costume as Charlie Chaplin. 





The yummy dessert tray!



Can you tell what the two are at the bar? A pinata and the birthday girl. It was awesome!



So did you guess what we were? It's tough...I was a Stud Finder and William was my stud....but looked more like a thug. Guess he needed to be a boring ole board so people would have figured it out! We were trying to keep it construction themed since that is what the company is. 



Our costumes from the 25th anniversary. If you know my family...you can tell exactly who we were. 





Good times!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails