Photobucket

July 22, 2012

Boys & Booties

I'm getting a Nephew...hip hip hooray! Bennet's getting a running buddy...hip hip hooray! I waited patiently to blurt it out on the blog until my Sis-in-law shared the news with family and friends and then time just slipped away and I never blogged about it. I still carry the same excitement and happy to share that Wlliam's sister and her husband are expecting a BOY named Landon at the end of August. 

A close family friend and myself threw her a Boys & Booties Baby Shower a couple weekends ago in Dallas and as usual...here is the decor!


The Invite and Corsage that matches the Baby's Room.



The clothesline...




The sweet table including petit fours and cookies and milk...which I copied the idea from my sweet twin moms little shower they surprised me with. Thankfully we didn't have the same amount of cookies because I would be looking like I had Bennet back in my belly! I. AM. A. COOKIE. MONSTER! I can forgo any meal for cookies and can literally eat an entire batch in one day...or stretch it two days if I have interruptions. 




Adorable sign from Red Envelope. 




My favorite book with a pair of Adorable Booties made by Pleasantly Plump Knits. The booties are all custom knitted and come in many sizes, colors, styles and in a neat little gift box. Check out her Etsy store! They are priceless!



The favors...paper booties filled with M&Ms and a little tag. They were actually pretty easy to make and you can just google paper booties pattern or pinterest it to find out how to make. 





Clare signing the book. Such a big girl.



We had games of course to complete the shower.
First Game -  Mold A Baby
Here's your chance to Mold A Baby that will not Cry, Poop, Talk Back, Take Your Money and WILL Sleep at All Times. The Most Well Behaved and Best Looking Baby WINS!




My example baby is the blue one by the sign...which looks just like Bennet when he doesn't get his way. He throws his head down on to the floor and just the other day busted his lip from doing it. The girls were the same way! Funny how they have the same tantrums!




Aunt Kak and the girls working hard on their baby. 



The Winner! 




The 2nd Game - Message In A Diaper
Write the Expecting Mommy & Daddy a few words of Wisdom, Laughter or Even Truth to Brighten Sweet Landon's Diaper Changes over the first few Days!



The third game - Collect the Clothespins
You have to remove the clothespins from the hanger with one hand as if you had a baby or a load of laundry in the other hand. I sadly dropped the 3rd clothespin so I will just stick to putting my clothes on the line. Some people got up to holding around 15 clothespins. 






The girls enjoying some brunch!



and then some cookies and milk!



Clare and Gams!



Gift time!



Aunt Diane and Clare being silly. 



The glowing Mommy to be! 




G'uantie Kay, Kak, Aunt Diane and Gams! Beautiful Family!



Mommy to be with the Hostesses! Love that belly!!!



Mommy to be with the Cousins to be!



Gams about to be Gams for the 4th time...and I just let out a big sigh because it's not mine for once! Yippee...although I made every bit of them and love them to pieces!



Aunt Kak you are going to be one heck of a Mommy and we can't wait to meet sweet Landon! You are blessed in so many ways and that Daddy to be is one amazing guy! He is superstar Uncle Josh in Adde & Clare's eyes and you both are going to make Landon one lucky little man. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails