Photobucket

May 28, 2012

A Fiesta for the Bebito


I was lucky enough to be part of a baby shower for one of William's close friends that is expecting their first baby at end of June. William wasn't able to be there so as I mentioned in my previous post I made the trip to the Big D with tres bebitos so I could be there....and so so glad I did because it was great to see everyone. 

Katie..hope you don't mind but I'm showing the world your beautiful home which made the decor look absolutely perfect. Thanks again for opening your home. It was the Perfect party place!

The entrance...welcome to our fiesta!



The smorgasbord of food that included a tasty enchilada dinner.











We had a Onesie & Bib painting station which was a hit!



Look at the gorgeous cookies made by a friend that is super talented...and she does do this for a living so they were tasty too. 



I was in charge of the games...yeah me! To kick off the shower I had all the guys pick a colored straw out of cup and the one who picked the orange straw would have to imitate the Mommy-to-be for the majority of the shower. Caroline reminded me that Mateo's fav color was orange and after he immediately complemented my Orange skirt I knew it would work perfectly. So I had him pick first and sure enough he picked the orange straw and was the lucky winner. You can easily rig the game to make the Daddy-to-be the Winner. I don't think Matt even realized it was a little bit rigged! He was a great sport. 

The Expecting's...



The Marrs'



The Moore's






Look at these two cuties! They made an appearance at the shower! The little girl is Miss B that had the birthday party in the previous post and the handsome boy is sweet Charlie from The Burrus Family. 





Isn't she glowing?



The corsage made by your's truly...it turned out pretty cute.



Some yummy tres leches to go with the cookies. 



The guys getting into the bib decorating.





If you know Matto you will understand this onesie I painted...





Everyone painting...



The better half of the hostesses...picture 1 of 3 :). 
Erica, Me, Caroline, Katie & Amy



The Gannon's



The collections...





The props for the diaper changing game. 



The parents-to-be had the longest time so they of course won the prize ;).



We only made the non parents participate although I was going to let them use the regular size baby and the parents use the micro preemie. 





The clothesline gift...



And the finale...the pinata.







Jill cracked it open and out came lots of baby stuff.



More chica shots!




On the infamous Red Couch!





We can't wait to meet the sweet baby...of which may be a boy or a girl. It's a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails