Photobucket

March 8, 2012

Rodeo Queens

We managed to squeeze in a little time with the kids at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo last weekend.  We always make a trip up to ride a few rides and to see and learn about all the animals. 

Our crew...  Adde (left), Bennet, & Clare (right)



First animal we learned about was the Camel...actually they didn't learn a thing but that it's expensive to ride a camel in Texas!







Then the girls shared their first ride with Bennet and it was his first Merry Go Round. He loved it!





The Bee Key Girls!



Daddy and his Rodeo Queens!



Check out this diva...she is 3 going on 13. Yikes! 





The Sistas trying to get Lil Man to sit right for the pic! Thanks Girls for ALL your help. 



Mommy and her Lil Man. It was bright outside so he had to borrow Clare's sunglasses for a bit! Guess he felt pretty cool..hence the tongue sticking out!



The girls at the Farmer's Market picking their peaches off the trees that grew from the seeds they planted. They tried to eat their peaches, but learned they needed to sell them at the Farmers Market so they could make some money to live and be able to buy things. We'll see how long they understand that concept??



The cows in the corn..I mean queens in the corn!



And oh the tractors! They LOVE these things!





After the tractors, we grabbed a bite to eat, checked out the shops inside and then were stampeded by all the kids and families there to see Big Time Rush! It didn't take long and we were outta there. We're taking the girls on a 'date night' to see the rodeo and a show this weekend. They can't wait! 

I'll be back in business shortly after MY Rodeo time is over.  I love it dearly and this year has been fun yet challenging as I have three kids and a husband at home, a full time job and hold a bigger responsibility up there this year. All I need to say is THANK YOU Daddy! He has helped me in every way possible to allow me to do the things I enjoy! 





2 comments:

  1. I died laughing about the "it's expensive to ride a camel in Texas" comment! We live in Houston and I feel the same exact way. It looks like the kids had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the finest Redeo Posse I have ever seen. Marshall Dillon got nothin on you guys. Pops

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails