What gorgeous eyes!
His little hiney is so sweet
He is so wonderful. YOU are a great Mommy and a really talented photographer. I really appreciate being able to see all you pictures of the family as they are growing. I often wish we were closer to see them more, maybe some day. Pops
Oh my goodness... how did he get so big so fast?! He's as handsome has ever!! I know those big sisters can't squeeze him enough!
I am in looooooooooooooooooove!Gams
We love to hear from you...
What gorgeous eyes!
ReplyDeleteHis little hiney is so sweet
ReplyDeleteHe is so wonderful. YOU are a great Mommy and a really talented photographer. I really appreciate being able to see all you pictures of the family as they are growing. I often wish we were closer to see them more, maybe some day. Pops
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... how did he get so big so fast?! He's as handsome has ever!! I know those big sisters can't squeeze him enough!
ReplyDeleteI am in looooooooooooooooooove!
ReplyDeleteGams