Photobucket

January 17, 2012

Strike!

Yes, I had one (yes only one) of these last weekend during our family outing at the Bowling alley. We took my niece to a birthday party there and then stuck around and bowled a game. The girls had a ball and have asked every day to go back. 

Daddy explaining the rules of the game! 



Assisting with the first bowl.



Then we asked for the ramp..which worked wonders for the girls! Bumpers were present too during the girls bowl. Here's Clare's bowling with Adde by her side. Adde was constantly trying to help her and give her pointers. 





They clapped for each other every time.






and then they fought a little...as usual!



Back into the game!




Clare holding her breath as it rolls down the lane.



Bennet was a trooper too! 



Drum roll please..... Maybe Daddy should have taken some of those pointers from Adde too!



If you remember...my last post was how my husband is always rubbing it in my face how he beats me at everything. If I can read that score correctly, I'm pretty sure I took the trophy home again. Well, not sure you get a trophy with just breaking 100 in a bowling game, but I'm pretty sure you get one from beating your husband by 30 points. Love you William...and just remember, YOU STARTED THIS! Here's to a fun day with the family and a really poor game of bowling. I even used to be in a league...whew we need some major practice! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails