I've basically missed month 1thru 4 so I apologize Bennet. Remember...you are the 3rd child.
Oh are you growing so fast. Please slow down. If it was legal and medically sound I would freeze you today! You are so charming!
Let's see if I can remember what he's doing now. He starts the day with a smile between 7:30 and 9 after a full nights sleep from being tucked in tightly around 9. Sometimes I need an extra few minutes of shut eye and leave him in his bed past his play time and he either get impatient and cries or just falls back asleep. Here is the sunshine this morning.
He is eating about 6 oz every 2.5 to 4 hours. Obviously this baby is NOT on a schedule. I threw those away after our strict days with Adde and Clare. In the mornings after a night of no food he can only stretch it about 2.5 hours. Same thing in the evening after a full day of play. He weighs 16 pounds 13 oz and is in the 60th percentile for weight and height. His head is already big like his Daddy's so he's in the 72 percentile. He is also getting oatmeal for brunch and almost ready for some fruits and veggies. He is making all kinds of sounds, smiles, laughs, rolls over both ways....and HAS A TOOTH! It's one of the bottom front teeth and poke through a couple days ago. He has discovered his toes and still loves to be NAKED! He can be crying dramatically and if you take off his clothes and his diaper he will stop instantaneously and start kicking and smiling. Again, like his Daddy! ;) He loves to play in his Johnny Jump, his jumper play center thingy and is beginning to hold his own bottle. He loves his sisters and oh do they love him. They are so helpful and will even feed him if he's in his bouncy chair. Ok that's all I can think of and I'm falling asleep! Nighty night!




He is precious, Britni!
ReplyDelete