Photobucket

December 19, 2011

Misc Holiday Happenings

Look at this sweet Lil Santa. He is just so sweet and innocent...I could just eat him up!



Look at these sweet Lil Trouble Makers. They are just so sweet and innocent too...NOT. They are ALWAYS up to something. I asked them 10 times to put up the Twister game and told them they were going to time out if it was not up when I walked back into the room. It's obvious they listen as I walked back into this!



The girls house decorated with lights. Pops, I hope you approve. 



Daddy's BIG helpers. They help him bring in the wood every night...well every night that it's cold and not hot and rainy. 





The Three Bears. 







Not sure what he did, but it worked. He ran them out!




 A few quick shots at the girls Christmas Party at school. Miss Clare.



Miss Adde.



Miss Adde and her sweet friend Chloe. 




The girls first 'big girl' braids. I know I shouldn't have done this as they are going to want them all the time. 





My little princesses! They are super princesses these days!



Even posing for the camera! 










And Lil Man helping me figure out my Sticky Mini Bun recipe that we're making for Holiday treats! The girls were NOT happy about him lounging on their sleeping bag!



Busted! I walked into this one morning. I promise it was the last time as they clearly understood how big of a NO NO it was to wake baby brother up in the morning. I'm pretty sure He LOVED it, but Mommy was not as happy. 


Whew I feel better that I fit all that randomness into one post verses a bunch of individual posts for each of those happenings. I need to get caught up before Christmas because I'll be right back behind again. 








1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures - hope you all have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails