Somehow I found time to put the ole sewing machine back to work! Don't look too closely, but check out the fall outfits I made for the girls and Little Man. I wanted some Fall outfits for them to wear to the pumpkin patch (that we didn't get to go to because it was raining cats and dogs) and since a cute outfit (or two) for 3 year olds doesn't exist in the town of EC, I went to our FABULOUS quilting/fabric shop, picked up some fabric and got to work. The girl's are tops to wear with leggings and Little Man will probably have to wear his with an undershirt because its a little big. I took into consideration the rate at which he's growing, but may have jumped the gun a little too much.
They definitely are not perfect, but I'm learning and excited about doing some more for fall and Christmas.
The prayers (and time) worked! The girls LOVE school now and are over the heart wrenching crying phase! We are now back into routine and instead of them asking me with tears rolling down their face if it's time to go to school, they are pulling my arm saying hurry up mommy, let's go!
Posing for Mommy before walking in. Clare left, Adde right. Man Adde is hunching down...they are only a 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch different in height, but look about 2 inches here.
My spa girls! They love to put their robes on after bath and be pampered!



Those outfits are adorable!
ReplyDeleteOk - where in the world did you find time to do that?! They are precious! And I "think" I might be able to tell A&C apart now! We need to get together so I can test my skills ;)
ReplyDelete