I’m sure you are all getting really bored with our never ending Christmas, but just remember…this is my scrap book and we must get it ALL in. So, here we are on Christmas Day evening at my Dad’s house for the Schmermund family Christmas. We had a great time playing games, singing Christmas carols and opening gifts. The girls were pooped during our Chinese Christmas gift exchange so I didn’t get to participate as much as wanted…and needed to get the gift I wanted. We ended up with one of the gifts we bought and since we already have one…I’ll be taking it back. $50 back in my pocket I guess is the up side.
So, here is the fam! Mommy smiling, Adde & Clare have had enough and Daddy excited as ever! We’re all looking and that’s all that matters!
Adde or Clare…no clue which one…playing the ornament game with the kids. Anna always has fun games for the adults and kids to play and this one they had to use a Christmas card to blow an ornament across a line. Of course this child was trying her best, but not really sure how to do it. The games and dinner take place out in the ‘barn’ aka ‘party pad’ and then we moved inside the house for Christmas carols and gifts.
Anna, trying to teach her to play and Pappa helping Kate.
The infamous Mommy & Daddy! Look at my cute hubby in his snookie…
The girls being silly as usual. They refused to take off their coats and hats for the first half of the night.
The girls with Great Gma. Love you Grandma!
The girls sitting with the big girls…and eating like them too!
Once again, being silly.
In the house for Christmas carols…a new tradition this year and it was lots of fun!
Anna passing out gifts to the kids and making sure they only opened one at a time.
All the kids helping Pappa and Anna open their gifts…
I promise there is only one more and I will get it done asap so we can move on to the new year and more fun things.

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love to hear from you...