Photobucket

January 24, 2011

Big Helpers

…and BIG SISTERS! Yes, Adde & Clare are going to be big sisters and already practicing to help Mommy! I’m about 10 weeks, due September 1…and with ONLY ONE! The girls seem to think two would be more fun so they can each have one to play with, but Mommy and Daddy are very excited to have seen only one sweet heart beat. I already sense some fighting over the baby, but just one more thing to teach them to share!

How could you not be thrilled to give these precious girls a baby brother or sister? Clare in blue, Adde in green.

2011-01-23 003

 

They have loved babies and baby dolls from the beginning. Clare makes a sucking sound as she feeds. No idea where they got this!

2011-01-23 002 2011-01-23 005

 

We might just have to hide their carriers and strollers for a while because I bet it would only take them 5 minutes to put the baby in there and take off. Every time they see a baby carrier, whether at the store or someone they know, they insist on going up and looking at the baby. We are going to have to keep our eyes on them! Look at the coordination these girls have feeding while carrying and they just look like they know exactly what to do.

2011-01-23 012  2011-01-23 007 

 

When I took this pic, they told me “going to town Mommy, we’ll be back!”

2011-01-23 018

 

And then I’m sure they’ll have their fair share of milk over the first few months from stealing the baby’s bottle and sneaking a sip. Great future forecast!

2011-01-23 0092011-01-23 006 

We are very excited and will keep all of you posted on the pregnancy, etc!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...how exciting! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Adde & Clare will be awesome with a baby brother or sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys. Adde and Clare are going to have so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again!! So excited for ya'll!! I'm so impressed with A&C's momma skills! I never got that "feeding while carrying" thing down! They're going to be such great helpers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooo hoooooo! so excited for yall! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What! Yay!!! Congratulations! They will be great helpers and they will LOVE having a baby brother or sister... Never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!! Congrats. A new baby for our play group ;) u guys will be in our prayers! Jenna z

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been thinking so much about you lately and are SOOO happy for you guys!!!!

    BTW A&C hair is getting so long, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! They will be wonderful big sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great news! Congratulations!! Very happy and excited for your families :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooops, Love~ Abby and Shawn Freeman :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like I found two babysitters!
    Maggie is hoping you give her a lil boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATS!!!!!! jon and i are freaking out... we are so excited for you guys! the girls are going to be great big sisters! i cannot wait to hear all about the new adventures of the Key Family! love yall!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails