Photobucket

December 15, 2010

They have Daddy’s moves – Part 1

~A post by Mommy

The girls love the musical characters you can buy that are geared for the holidays. We had a singing witch and spider at Halloween and now have our Christmas ones out. We have a reindeer that sings Jingle Bells, two Santa’s that sing Holy Jolly Christmas, a tree that sings Feliz Navidad and now the Rapper Snowman. Not sure how much I’ve mentioned it on the blog, but the girls LOVE the song Apple Bottom Jeans and dance to it when it comes on and even hit the floor at the appropriate part. If you know the girls, I’m sure we’ve made them perform at some point in time, so you know what I’m talking about. When I was shopping last weekend, I came across the most hilarious singing snowman who you will see in the video. Adde has the rhythm…and the glasses make it even better. I think they are a pair of 3-D glasses that Em & Kate left at the house and she loves them! So, watch and listen closely!

If any of you know my husband, he can dance…and loves to dance. I think it is pretty clear Adde & Clare are his children…

It was made for us!! The snowman is what I wake up to every morning as it is the first thing Clare does when she gets up. His knees will be worn out before long because the girls play him NON STOP! This is one of many videos that I will share to show you our talented dancers. 

3 comments:

  1. OMG so freaking cute! I miss those sweet faces! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless!! I wish you would blog a little more... I miss seeing those funny girls (and what's in our near future!) Keep the videos coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Those girls can get DOWN!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails