Photobucket

October 6, 2010

Hunting for Pumpkins…

Yes, we went on a pumpkin hunt in Poppa’s Pumpkin Patch! It was a little overgrown and we have some things to teach Poppa about growing pumpkins, but we found a pretty good one after a little digging.  

 

And we’re off… letting Daddy lead the way to make sure the coast is clear of all the scary things…

2010-10-02 001 

 

Hey sissy…I see one!

2010-10-02 003 

 

Me too sissy…

2010-10-02 008

 

This one feels pretty round and plump…

2010-10-02 004 

 

Whoa, it does…let’s see what the other side looks like.

2010-10-02 009 

 

I think we have a winner! I’ll sit on it to make sure no one else gets it…oh we’re the only ones out here! Daddy, come cut it off the vine.

2010-10-02 011

 

Whew…this thing was pretty darn heavy, but we made it! 

2010-10-02 017 

 

What do you think?

2010-10-02 018 

 

I love it! Kiss!!

2010-10-02 021

 

Can’t wait to get it home! Maybe Daddy will let us carve it??

Thanks Poppa for our pumpkin!

2 comments:

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails