Aunt Kak had her first wedding shower on Saturday and yes…the flower girls were present and accounted for. We tried to be ladies and loved spending time with the adults. We helped Aunt Kak open ALL her presents and even tested out a few of her spoons and spatulas.
Chatting with the ladies… Adde, pink bow. Clare, green bow.
A little playing on the stairs and of course Mommy tried to get us to sit and smile for a picture, but we didn’t give it a chance.
The lovely bride to be…Aunt Kak.
A little help…okay, maybe a lot of help.
Bubble wrap that we could actually pop! This made lovely music for the shower…
Flips with Mary…
Airplane rides with V…
A little running outside on a beautiful day.
Adde running to Mommy…
Thanks for including us Aunt Kak and we loved loved loved spending time with you on one of your special days!

Angels! Love those dresses!! I've been a little nervous about A&A being flower girls, but I'm relieved that A&C will show me that I have nothing to worry about! A&A will be about 27 months old, so about the same age as A&C as flower girls! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI adore those dresses!
Tammi
Oh yikes, I just realized my link in your sidebar is from before my switch to WP!!
ReplyDeleteIt's www.myorganizedchaos.net now...
and thank you so much!!
:)
Tammi