~A post from Mommy
Actually, just 3 sets of twins in one place! On Sunday, we met two of my blog Mom’s, their twin girls and hubby’s. It was surreal to meet such amazing families brought together by what some would call a “monster”…the internet. The two Mama’s blog about their girls at Welcome to Tarrant County and Beyond Normalcy: Life With Twins. The best part about it…besides meeting their adorable girls…was that it felt like we’ve known each other for years. We get a little crazy talking to each other via email and stalking the blogs so we keep pretty up-to-date with our everyday lives and get to know each other quite well. I look forward to growing these friendships and I love to have great new friends in my life. Here are a few pictures of our fun day.
Adde: two white bows…we usually tell people Adde has two D’s in her name and it is two syllables so she gets two bows
Clare: one syllable, one bow
The girls thought they could see the fish a little better if they got on the floor to look at them.
Adde with Riley and Reese. Miss Riley is a little HAM!
Kinley and Madelyn enjoying their…looks like marshmallows. Check out those adorable big blues!
Just a doll…Miss Madelyn.
My two water bugs of course dipping their hands in the fountain and making a huge mess and getting all wet. Then the two innocent dolls just taking a look at the water. I give you a few months Liz.
Kinley and Madelyn on the loose!
Amy with her little ham, Riley!
Adde & Clare having chair talk with little Miss Riley. These girls are only a month apart…my girls look like giants! Not sure where they get their height from?
Reese is not really sure about her mommy holding Adde…but Adde wasn’t going anywhere until she checked out that necklace!
Watching the train… We love trains!
Come on Daddy’s…round em up!
I guess the Daddy’s just gave up? Now they are MIA.
Awesome group shot. Can you believe everyone is actually looking in this direction and all in the picture? The Owen Fam, The Key Fam and The Tarrant Fam.
Is this Adde & Clare, Adde & Adde or Clare and Clare???????
Oh no, they have multiplied! Now there are 12 of them! Run!
My two new super sweet friends, Amy & Liz!
Wow, what a great day and thanks for sharing your life with us!

OHHHH I love this post, my friend. :) Fabulous pictures!! We had SO much fun meeting you in 'real life'- Can't wait to see you soon! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWell I've been wondering when I was going to see pics from the big day! (I'm a little jealous!) Looks like everyone had a blast! Can y'all do it again and make room for 4 more?!?
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE it!!! I seriously got goosebumps while reading it. I feel the same way...I felt like we have known you forever and we all just jumped in and grabbed kids! I can't wait till we meet again...OF COURSE Kristi we have room for you guys. We just need to go to a place with LOTS of highchairs.
ReplyDeletePS. I am super behind in blogging I blame Madelyn and being sick...I will do it soon!
Oh how fun, more twin Moms!! Looks like a blast, and all girls!!! Gotta throw a few boys in the mix, lol!!
ReplyDelete