This was the theme of the girls 2nd birthday party. Here’s the invite and then lots of pictures to share their big day with you!
The Main Event!
The painting center…aka table for disaster!
The personalized aprons and hats for all the little painters!
Of course the birthday girls had a little more jazz!
Birthday Painter #1
Birthday Painter #2
Getting geared up!
Already at work… Notice, this picture was taken from outside the window! It definitely was a danger zone to enter.
I sure hope all you painters have normal colored hands again! That washable paint was more like a ‘scrub for days to remove’ paint! Oops, sorry Moms!
Juice break…
Checking back in on the serious painters…
Clean up, Clean up, Everybody, Everywhere!
Face Painting time… Clare getting a cute little #2 by Jessica (thanks Jess)
Adde getting her cute little #2
Our cousin duo…
Snow cones PLEASE!
The aprons were multi purpose.
Look at this perfect cake… prepared especially for our playhouse party by Brittni's Personal Creations. Check out her other great works of art.
Cake time… These kids are on a definite sugar high about this time!
Sugar high and whipped! Too much fun!
Presents presents presents. Yippee!
Playing with Daddy in the wash buckets! Adde…you’re loosing your pants.
Serious concentration…
…on filling up the bucket to cool down our guests!
Our adorable, drenched and dirty shirts were made for our party especially by Needle Ittle Design Co. I was running around like a mad mama and didn’t even get a close up of them before they got to this point. Christy’s work is awesome and extremely creative!
Sitting on the porch of the finished product! Now don’t worry, all the beautiful paint washed off the outside and the windows and the inside actually looks pretty neat with all the colors! We still plan to paint the outside and add a few more finishing touches. Look at these two party animals!
Our whipped family after such a fun, yet exhausting party! Thankfully I have a year to gear up for the next.

How adorable!! I'm wrecking my brain for what I'm going to do for my babies 1st Bday! Your theme was so creative and cute and it looks like the girls had a blast. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and wonderful job on putting everything together :)
ReplyDeleteWell, it looks like the 2nd birthday was a huge success!!! I love, love, love how everything turned out! That was such a great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteLoads of fun and sun, paint and party, snaks and snowcones, who could ask for anything better. And lots of hugs and kisses.
ReplyDeletePainting and Partying... what more could two little girls ask for?!? Great idea! Looks like everyone had a BLAST! Love the playhouse!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I love this!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! I absolutely love EVERYTHING!
ReplyDelete