~A post from Mommy
The past 2 years have been a true blessing for the Key Family. On August 3, 2008, two little miracles unexpectedly, but willingly joined the world and have never looked back….well maybe at each other to make sure they are always there.
Girls… The love you have been given by everyone in our family to the strangers on the street who share compliments and stories is more than anyone could ask for. Everyone always asks me why I take you girls everywhere and how I do it by myself? It is very simple…I’m able to do it because of the positive energy and smiles that you two bring from near and far! However, if I remember correctly (as I try to black out these events) Clare just recently embarrassed me more than ever as she threw the biggest fit in a frame shop over NOTHING! Not sure why I had you in a frame shop, but it was quite obvious the staff had enough when the lady asked me numerous times if I was ready to check out. I still love you, but gosh that almost made me crazy! Adde, please don’t ever do this to Mommy.
These pictures will be familiar to many as I continually share our life with the world, but a recap of our very exciting life in one post is to show you, Adde & Clare, just how great you are.
Their first flower hats – 10 days old…
Their first photo opp with Mommy & Daddy – 6 days old…
Their first ride out of the hospital…going home - 47 days old…
Their first wedding – 5 months old…
Their first stunt - 6 months…
Their first St. Patty’s Day aka Mommy & Daddy’s Anniversary - 7 months…
Their beautiful baptism – 8 months…
Their first boat ride –9 months…
Their first suitcase surprise – 10 months…
Their first birthday, don’t worry, no monkeys this year - 12 months…
Their first plane ride – 14 months old…
Their first ski trip – 16 months old…
Their first robbery – 18 months old…
Their first duo timeout (ya right) – 19 months old…
Their first job - 20 months old…
Their first authentic Mexican dresses – 21 months old…
Their first ponytails by Daddy – 22 months old…
Their first wine party (we skipped the tea) – 23 months…
…and hopefully their last sisterly tackle – 2 years old!
Mommy & Daddy love you girls and we are so proud of how far you have come. We can only imagine how far you will go the rest of your life!

Happy Birthday, Adde and Clare!! What great photos of their first two years! They are just adorable! I'm sure year 3 will be just as exciting (if not more) than the first two! Thanks for sharing their lives with us! Hope to meet those two cuties someday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Adde and Clare.. You are beautiful little girls!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd Birthday Adde and Clare!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Girls. ITS PARTY TIME. See you soon.
ReplyDeleteI love you both so very much and can't wait to celebrate this birthday with you!!!!! See you Saturday
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd Birthday!!!!!! Love Aunt Kak
Happy Birthday girls! Britni, they sure are growing fast! Looking forward to the celebration!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday adorable girls!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics. Even though I wasn't there for nearly all of them, I feel like I was. Thanks for making us a part of the girls lives! Can't wait for the party...Jake keeps asking for Adde and "Crare"
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! I really enjoy keeping up with your little cuties on the blog!
ReplyDelete