Photobucket

July 25, 2010

If you build it, we will play

 

We can’t wait! The GREATEST DADDY IN THE WORLD (aka our daddy) is building us a play house and weeeeeee  are soooooo excited! It is going to be our stomping ground for many many years and the number of tea parties and slumber parties are endless. The final product will be debuted at our birthday party, but here is a little video of us playing in it after the walls went up. We’ll post more pics of the progress over the next couple days…it’s actually almost done.

 

5 comments:

  1. OH my goodness- that's every little girl's dream! CAN'T wait to see the finished playhouse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized our girls are only 1 month and 1 day apart! R and R will be 2 on 9/4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I would have loved that as a kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurry up Daddy, It might rain and stuff. WE need to be ready to paint in a couple of weeks. You are the best Daddy and Mommy helps makes sure you are keeping us on schedule....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing playhouse your girls are gonna have! I just came across your blog from the Scott's. What precious girls you have! I LOVE thier blonde hair! I have 19 month old B/G twins!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you...

You might also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails